Friday, December 11, 2009

Hot!

Oh and a little rant about Tiger Woods...hmmm...where to start. First off, he is a great player if not the greatest player. I have never been a fan. I think he's a diva/drama queen on the course. What pisses me off is that he has (allegedly) always been a partier and womanizer, okay fine, own that...but don't get married have kids and STILL keep living that life style. I think it was his PR people who pushed him to get married and have kids. All the other PGA players had families, so Tiger should too. Wrong move, I think Tiger should have just said no and became the bad boy of golf. Now he needs to man up, say he fucked up and move on. Oh and don't pay the mother of your children millions of dollars to stay with you and pretend to be the "perfect" couple for the next five years with another fiver year option. Dude, really? That's just sad and desperate.

Now on to more important things, like HOT everyday guys. TGD










No comments: